Briefly, the Gospel—the good news—is that each person, through Jesus Christ, can be forgiven of sin, brought back into fellowship with God, and filled with God’s Spirit for newness of life. Salvation is the bundle of benefits received by the person who believes the Gospel and entrusts his or her life to Christ. The "benefits" include forgiveness of sin, a totally right standing with God, heaven instead of hell upon physical death, new life (the Spirit of the life of Christ Jesus), awesome joy and contentment, and power to change bad habits.
How do I Become Saved?
1. Hear (Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.")
2. Believe and Live the Word of God (Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that DOETH the will of my Father which is in heaven.")
3. Repent (Luke 13:3 "...except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.") Repent means to feel regret, remorse, and to be sorry for your past acts and conduct and change your mind regarding it.
4. Confess (Acts 8:37 "I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.")
5. Baptism of Water and The Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.")
6. Remain Faithful (Revelations 2:10. "...be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.") and join a fellowship to gain a spiritual covering that will help you in your faithful walk with Christ.
For more information regarding salvation and your walk with Christ, please join us at one of our services listed on our Home page, visit our Contact Us page or our Calendar of Events page.
ALWAYS REMEMBER that it's not God's will that anyone should perish, but that all men will come to repentance (II Peter 3:9).